Now...how good does that make you feel???
I just saw this while looking around after seeing Ironlungs avatar. I was like god, this guy is not apperciated enough.
Now...how good does that make you feel???
I just saw this while looking around after seeing Ironlungs avatar. I was like god, this guy is not apperciated enough.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
The last one's my favorite.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Anyone see anything wrong with the second and third photos?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
He looks bloated in number 2? lol
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
That was fixed by a dark ages plastic surgeon. He needed his right hand more than the left for "giving some sugar baby".
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
saw on alternate arms
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Never noticed that...guess they hoped that everyone else wouldn't either.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Good eye, nssbob...
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I really enjoy the pic from the first movie, (second to last) haha that has to be at the end of the first film.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Bookmarks